CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Today...
Sunday, November 1

Out my window... still dark, I'm up very early this morning due to the time change.
I am thinking... about how devastating losing a child must be, I received news last night of a couple who lost their 3 month old little girl very unexpectedly. I had prayed for this little girl who survived being born premature and was very healthy until a few days ago when she became very sick. She passed away very early yesterday morning.
I am praying... for the parents, family and friends of the little baby mentioned above.
I am remembering... when Cooper and Chloe were in the NCIU almost a year ago.
I am thankful... for my family, my friends, my job, my church, my health. I'm just thankful this morning for all that God has blessed me with.
I am going... to church in a few hours, to the grocery store and then will stay home for the afternoon and evening.
I am reading... just finished the Liturgy readings for today which included a passage from Revelation that promises no more tears once we're in heaven.
I am hoping... I can stay on task for what I need to do this afternoon at home.
On my mind... how cute Cooper and Chloe looked in their wagon yesterday. The wagon is an early birthday gift from me. I decided they would enjoy it now since we are having some nice weather. I'm sure cute pictures will be on the C family blog soon!
From the learning rooms... The song, Your Love Oh Lord sung by Third Day sang to me loud and clear when studying Psalm 36 in SS class this morning. I love when I recognize lyrics in hymns and songs when reading the Psalms. It's like God is singing them to me.
Noticing that... the birds are now singing since it is now daylight! Wishing I felt like singing that early in the morning! :)
Pondering these words... "Do the next right thing and you'll do the next thing right." (Max Lucado's tweet on 10/14)
From the kitchen... Yesterday Maddie and I made a fresh apple cobbler. It turned out pretty good!
One of my favorite things... quite time on Sunday mornings.
A few things this week... will be at Mir's this week to help with the babies. Love seeing my angel babies first thing in the morning!

To create or view other Daybooks, click on The Simple Woman's Daybook in My Blog List on the right sidebar.



No comments:

Post a Comment