Thursday, November 5, 2009
Twankful Twog for 11/5
Today I am very grateful for my "work family." Having worked at my job for close to 25 years, I have developed some long lasting friendships. There are people here I dearly love. I have a stressful job and there are days that I think I can't do it even for one more year. But I am so grateful for my job and for those I have shared life with for so long. We are a pretty unique bunch of folks who really rally together and support one another here on the job and away from the job as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twankful Twog Thursday, Nov. 5
ReplyDeleteToday, I am thankful for the path God set out for my life. While going through a lot of it, I wouldn't have made that statement. But, now that I am here, I can look back and see how much I have grown. My relationship with God is stronger than it has ever been and I wouldn't change any of my past because it made me who I am today.