Today...
Sunday, 12/13
Outside my window.... a dreary bleak day.
I am thinking... I have to hurry with this post so I can get ready to go to Mir's.
I am thankful for... spending time with Shay and McKenzie this weekend.
I am remembering... what a cute play McKenzie was in and what a good dancer she is!
I am going... to Mir's in a little while.
I am reading... magazines and recipes.
I am hoping... for a good night's sleep.
On my mind... what little time is left before Christmas to get everything done!
From the learning rooms... too tired for deep thinking today!
Noticing that... weekends are just too short.
Pondering these words... got nothing at the moment!
Praying for... Bear and for a friend to get the job he wants.
From the kitchen... besides baking my frozen cookie dough for the cookie exchange at work this week, nothing!
Around the house.... putting things back together after watching Cooper and Chloe all day.
One of my favorite things... coffee and boy do I wish I could have a cup right now!
A few things this week... helping with Cooper and Chloe all week, lots to accomplish at work, cookie exchange on Friday and Christmas shopping that still needs to be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment