CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Twice Blessed at Shipley's

The traffic was very accomodating this morning so I decided to stop at Shipley's on the way to work to pick up donuts for the office. Now a warm Shipley's donut is indeed a blessing on a cold morning but what I witnessed was much more of a blessing for me and without calories if I were counting! This particular location is very busy in the morning and I had to wait in line for my turn. Upon completing my transaction, I turned just in time to see a father with two young children sitting at a table near the window. He reached out for the hands of his two young children and I heard him say, "Father God" and I quickly knew he was saying a blessing over their breakfast meal. I was so touched to witness this act in this very small donut shop. What a witness this man is not only to his children but for all to see (or hear) as they waited in line for donuts this morning. I know one thing, it sure did my heart good and I was mighty blessed by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment