Today,
Tuesday, 2/9
Outside my window...my office is on the 22nd floor, the window washer is outside my window today. Guess the wind died down from earlier this morning! :)
I am thinking....about my boss who got that "unexpected call" last night that his mother passed away.
I am thankful...that Chad feels MUCH better today after spending Sunday in the ER.
I am praying for...my boss who is on an airplane right now to NYC.
I am hearing...telephone conversations and the sound of fingers on keyboards.
I am hoping...my boss gets to his sister's house before the bad weather hits the Big Apple.
From the learning rooms....we are never prepared for that unexpected call.
I am reading...A Shade of Blue by Karen Kingsbury
I am going...to help Todd with the babies on Wed and Thurs nights while Mir is out of town.
From the kitchen...I'm sharing coffee and snack duty for my Sunday school class this month. So will be doing lots of baking! I am making mini decorated Valentine cupcakes and heart shaped brownies for this Sunday. Fun, fun, fun!
Around the house....I've actually made a "to do list" for my upcoming dinner party at the end of the month.
One of my favorite things...reading to Cooper and Chloe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment