CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bluebonnets and Babies






This morning I went to church with Miranda and Todd
and got to see the babies go to their nursery at the church.
I was impressed with how well they did. Chloe cried when
we left her but both of them were playing very happily when
church was over. After church we went to lunch and then
took a drive out to Chappel Hill to try to get some shots
in the bluebonnets. Miranda really wanted a picture of
both of them but Cooper wasn't having it! He had fallen
asleep on the way and was a little grumpy when we had
to wake him up. Chloe loved the bluebonnets and loved
walking around in the field and up and down the pathway.
I don't think Coop enjoyed the activity much at all!
Getting a picture of them together these days is near
impossible. The shots above were my best attempts.
I'm sure Miranda will post some from their camera on
their family blog as soon as she has time.



1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh these are adorable!!!! Love Chloe all intot the flowers

    ReplyDelete