Today
Monday, 9/6/2010
Outside my window....
Much needed rain today and more on the way
I am thinking....
about a loved one whose going through a rough patch
I am praying....
the list is long right now!
I am hoping....
that the rain expected tomorrow stops before Beth Moore's bible study tomorrow evening
I am going....
to bible study tomorrow night, Ruth Circle on Thursday night and the first craft show of the season on Saturday morning and then there's work of course
Noticing that....
that melancholy feeling of the change in seasons is upon me
Remembering....
how relaxing it was to take a day trip this past Saturday to visit my nephew at college
Pondering these words....
God will use whatever he wants to display his glory.
Heaven and stars.
History and nations.
People and problems.
-Max Lucado-
From the learning rooms....
contemplating taking a class on Facebook offered by my church
A favorite thing....
walking in the door and hearing Cooper and Chloe say "Nana!"
Precious
From the kitchen....
Trying to get on the ground turkey bandwagon, made turkey and black bean taco filling last week and made spaghetti today. Happy to say I liked both!
Looking forward to....
Beth Moore and Travis Cottrell tomorrow night!
To create or view other daybooks, click on the blog link in my blog list.
No comments:
Post a Comment