Today
Saturday, March 19
Outside my window..... the birds are having a hallelujah choir session. Seriously, they have woke me up every morning for the past week or so. True sign of Spring!
I am thinking....of what I need to get accomplished today.
I am going.... to Walmart for fertilizer, to B&N or Lifeway for a new book to read, to see my angel babies for a short visit and this evening to a Celebration party.
I am hoping... a family member finds employment soon.
I am praying... for a business affiliate who has become a "friend in Christ" over the last few months. He has been in the hospital and although he is at home now, still not feeling well.
I am pondering... what to wear tonight, maybe I'll fit in a short shopping trip today.
I am healing....my incision is looking better from last week's procedure to remove a small place of skin cancer on my forehead. I'm feeling better about it and thankful that the surgeon got it all.
I am looking forward... to our Wesley group dinner tomorrow night at Carolyn's house but sad that Rita is leaving us. Sigh
I am cooking....a quesadilla casserole for Rita's going away dinner and Cranberry Almond cookies to give Rita for an early bd gift.
I am.... getting off the computer now to get this day in gear!
To read or view other Daybooks, click on the link in my blog list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment