
The morning started off with Kolaches from Fran, donuts from Jody and then Trisha brought up a cake for Linda H. and me. Linda and I have worked together for over 24 years, share an October birthday, share the same first and middle names and have a common love for family and faith. Thank you Trisha for baking us a cake and for bringing it to the office! I then went to Mir's for dinner. She made spinach enchiladas and spanish rice. It was yummy! We had pumpkin pie for dessert. Did I say food fest?? Today my boss brought in an apple pie for a belated birthday dessert and right behind him in came a broker with 2 dozen donuts. Oh and I forgot to mention that the company does a monthly birthday dessert which this month was the most beautifully decorated Fall cookies from a popular bakery. Yes, it has been a fun week and the fun will continue at my sister's tomorrow for her 1st Pumpkin decorating contest in her new home. Fall has definitely arrived with a gusto and we're in for another beautiful weekend!
And a post isn't complete without pictures of my angel babies. These were taken after dinner. They are so cute in their jammies! If you click on the pictures, they will enlarge and you will be able to see them better.
No comments:
Post a Comment