Today...
Sunday, 10/25/2009
Outside my window... windy and very cloudy (after a gorgeous Saturday).
I am thinking... what a fun weekend I had at Donna's with family and friends.
I am remembering ... how cute all of the kids looked in the Pumpkin Patch (put together by Miranda collecting everything in Donna's yard to one locale).
I am going... to rest and take it easy for the rest of the day.
I am reading... The Brethren by John Grisham but brought home 2 books from Donna's that will be next.
I am hoping... for a non-stressful week at work.
On my mind... Donna and Joe and how much they are enjoying their new home.
From the learning rooms... when helping Donna start her blog, I learned from her how to change the setting when viewing picture selections in my picture folders.
Noticing that... It is so much work for Shay to come with all 3 girls for a visit but she does it anyway.
Pondering these words... from the Director of a large local church... who wrote: Legacy -- that which is passed from the previous generation to the next. Everyone of us has received one, lives one, and gives one. The question is not whether you will leave a legacy but what that legacy will be. Proverbs 13:22 - A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children. ----Definitely words to ponder.
Praying for... protection, protection, protection.
From the kitchen... this week I will enter a dessert in our Halloween Bake Contest at work. This is the 6th and final dessert I will make this month. Taking a break from baking until Thanksgiving!
Around the house... the usual, dust, clutter, etc, etc...
One of my favorite things... good family gatherings like the one we had this weekend, such a blessing and great fun!
A few things this week... bible study on Tuesday night and baking on Thursday night. Hoping to go to dinner on Saturday night with friends, haven't invited them yet! :)
To create or read other Daybooks, click on link in my Blogs I read list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment