CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Twog???

Since I don't have a Twitter account (and don't want one) and can't Tweet, I thought I could Twog (get it??). I know I just made this up but it's kind of catchy, don't you think? :) So when I was lying WIDE awake at 3:00 AM I came up with this novel idea for short posts on my blog. Tweets are suppose to be 150 characters I believe. I know I am already past 150 characters but wanted to put the idea out there in my small world of Bloggerville. So... anyone want to twog along with me?? Okay I have officially cracked myself up! That's what happens when you don't sleep well at night! Stay tuned for some Twogs!

1 comment:

  1. Cute name!!!! I love Twogging :) Like what we do on FB

    ReplyDelete