Today
Sunday, 11/29
Outside my window... darkness and dogs barking in the yard behind me!
I am thankful for... God and his abundant blessings.
I am wearing... jammies
I am remembering... what a great 1st birthday party Cooper and Chloe had today.
I am going... to bed when I finish this!
I am reading... have about 2 chapters to go in the John Grisham book, I'm really ready to move on to another book.
I am hoping... that December won't be too crazy at work.
On my mind... how much I already have on the calendar for the first two weeks of December.
From the learning rooms... I always try to leave SS class or church with at least one meaningful thing from our lesson or sermon but I have to admit today I was totally distracted with excitement about Cooper and Chloe's birthday party. Guess I didn't learn much since I'm not remembering anything right now. Bad me!
Noticing that... a year sure went by fast since C&C were born.
Pondering these words... lyrics from the song "I Believe" by Natalie Grant. You can hear it here.
Praying for... my friend Joan and her family.
From the kitchen... will make a Brocoli Slaw salad on Friday for my SS class Christmas party and a White Chocolate Bread Pudding for my Ruth Circle Annual Christmas brunch on Saturday morning.
Around the house... time to pack up the orange and bring out the red!
One of my favorite things... When Chloe hugs and Cooper dances!
A few things this week... SS class party on Friday night, Brunch on Saturday morning and Christmas play on Sunday at Lone Star College. Oh and I'm taking vacation days on Friday and next Monday, yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment