CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Twankful Twog for Sun., 11/29

Today I am so very grateful to God for blessing me with these two precious babies. I have a scripture picture in my kitchen that says, "I will open up the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing upon you." Malachi 3:10 -- He did indeed pour out a double-portion of love when Cooper and Chloe were born. My heart has not been the same since. Today we will celebrate their first birthday and I can't wait to see them in their birthday clothes. They are indeed our "little prince and princess." Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Twankful Twog Sunday Nov.29
    Today I am thankful for my cousin Tracy. She and I are more like sisters than cousins. We both have only 1 brother. She is always there if I need her. I worry about her because she has a job that requires many hours of over time. She doesn't have a life outside of work. However, she did take time tonight to go see Blind Side with me. Great movie.

    ReplyDelete