"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Twankful Twog for 11/3
Okay my sister has added "twankful" for our gratitude "twogs" for the month of November! Yes we can be a silly family! I am twankful today for the opportunity to see my angel babies' faces first thing in the morning. They are so precious and such a gift from God.
Twankful Twog for Tuesday, November 3. Today, I am thankful that I am physically able to go to my exercise class. Yes, it is harder than it used to be, but I am still able to go.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
Quote of the Week....
Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow. (from a friend's FB posting)
2011 Reading List
A Daughter's Dream by Francine Rivers -
Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom
-
Unlocked by Karen Kingsbury - What Difference Do it Make?(sequel to Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore)- Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent- The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
I am in the most precious season of life. So when trying to decide on a name for my blog I couldn't help but think about one of my favorite scriptures. Looking back God has given me many different seasons in life and through it all "everything was just a season." I have been through the happiest of times and the saddest of times. I know that He was always with me even when I didn't recognize it. So with the many blogs out there and so many with the word season, I decided on this name which nails it down to everything and every season is God given and I hope to live it to the fullest. So, I'll tell you about the season I'm now in... I am Nana to Madison, Cooper and Chloe. They are my true joy and the real inspiration for this blog! I have a wonderful daughter and son and a great son-in-law. I have an awesome family who I love to spend time with. I am blessed beyond measure to be a daughter of the King.
Twankful Twog for Tuesday, November 3.
ReplyDeleteToday, I am thankful that I am physically able to go to my exercise class. Yes, it is harder than it used to be, but I am still able to go.