CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Twog Gratitude for 11/2

I am very grateful for my neighbor and good friend Jocelyn. We look out for one another and have enjoyed a 30 year friendship that includes many happy times and some sad ones too. She is more like family than friend and I'm very thankful to have her in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn's Twog Gratitude Nov. 2
    Today, I am thankful for my Monday night Bible study. A verse I liked today from our study is Hebrews 8:12 "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, I am so happy you are doing gratitude twogs with us for November. Check my sister's blog listed on the right sidebar. She is Momma C's Good Stuff and she is doing it too!

    ReplyDelete