Monday, November 23, 2009
Twankful Twog for Mon., 11/23
I am thankful for light traffic this morning. This may seem like a meaningless gratitude but when you travel the interstate on a regular basis it truly is a blessing to not be in heavy traffic. Although I work through the holidays every year, the lighter traffic really is something I look forward to. At least my day doesn't start out so stressful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twankful Twog Monday Nov. 23
ReplyDeleteToday I am thankful that I feel good and I was able to run lots of errands. I usually have a hard time getting up and out but today, I just did it. Got a lot done and I'm very pleased with my day. It is my oldest granddaughter's birthday and part of that shopping was for her. I could spend all day shopping for those girls. Oh well, enough about that. That is another Twankful Twog.