CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Twankful Twog for Monday, 11/9

Today I am thankful for a blog called "The Simple Woman's Daybook." I found this around a month or so ago and quickly filled out one and sent it to Miranda, Shay and Donna. We have been filling it out each week. It is a snapshot of our week either going forward or looking back and without doing this exercise we would miss a lot. For instance, today Shay told us a funny store about Lily. We might not have heard it otherwise so I'm thankful to Peggy (the hostess of the Daybook blog) for coming up with a simple idea!

1 comment:

  1. Twankful Twog Monday Nov. 9
    Today I am thankful for a free oil change, with a car wash thrown in. But, I am really thankful that I have a running, reliable car. There are so many people who can't afford a car, or be able to get theirs repaired. What would I do in Houston, Texas, without a car.

    ReplyDelete