Sunday, November 8, 2009
Twankful Twog for Sunday, 11/8
Today I am so very thankful for the friendships I share in the Ruth Circle and in my Wesley group. These ladies are such a blessing in my life. I so enjoy being with them and have reaped the benefit of their prayers and support. Somewhere in Proverbs it says, "A friend loves at all times." They are the living example of that verse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twankful Twog Sunday Nov. 8
ReplyDeleteToday I am thankful for my church friends. The ladies in Ruth Circle and Wesley group are so important to me. When I first joined Ruth Circle, they were all so warm and accepting. I felt like I belonged from the very beginning. And then, when I was asked to be a part of the Wesley group, then I really felt so loved. I feel like we are really friends, not just women who are all in the same group. All these women are inspirational to me and I thank God every day that he brought us all together.