Saturday, November 21, 2009
Twankful Twog for Sat., 11/21
Today I am thankful for having had a relaxing afternoon with friends over lunch and a really great movie! I am grateful for the story of Michael Oher and the Tuohy family and the blessings that came from a random act of kindness. I am talking about the movie The Blind Side. I purposely didn't read reviews or read too much about the main character because I find that doing so often spoils some of the surprises the movie may offer. I don't want to give anything away so I won't go into any details but I left the theatre thinking how much better the world would be if we all answered the calls on our hearts from God. And.... that's all I'm going to say other than go see this movie! You WILL be blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twankful Twog Saturday Nov. 21
ReplyDeleteToday I am thankful that the Aggies won a football game. Ok, so it was Baylor. It was still a win. I was unable to go today, and also missed the Wesley gathering, because I was feeling bad again today. I am going to the dr. Monday or Tuesday. Thankful I didn't get out in the yucky weather.