CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Twankful Twog for Sun., 11/22

The past two days were dreary and rainy so today I am very thankful for the beautiful sunny weather. I am thankful for the Energizers group at church who invited me to join them for a Christmas play on 12/6. This is my first Energizers (you have to be 50 or over to be in this group -- got that covered!) activity so I am excited to go with them and even happier that this was an open date on my busy schedule for December! I guess that was two twankful twogs!

1 comment:

  1. Twankful Twog Sunday Nov. 22
    Today I am thankful for the beautiful weather. The last 2 days have been pretty dreary and the blue sky and sunshine were a much appreciated change. I also felt better today.

    ReplyDelete