CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Twankful Twog for Sat., 11/28


Today I am thankful for Maddie, the one who first called me Nana. She is beautiful, bright, funny, creative and very sweet with Cooper and Chloe. She loves to spend time with her family and likes to tease her Dad! My prayer for her is to always stay true to herself and to always follow Jesus on her path through life. I look forward to many years and happy memories ahead as Maddie grows up.
This picture is so sweet and I'm sorry I don't have one of Cooper to add. He's on the move these days but Chloe enjoys some cuddle time with big sis!

1 comment:

  1. Twankful Twog Saturday Nov. 28
    Today I am thankful for the brave men and women in the military, past and present, who serve to keep our country free. Thank you for all your sacrifices. Come home soon.

    ReplyDelete