CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Twankful Twog for Sat., 11/7

Today I took Cooper and Chloe for a walk in their Radio Flyer double seater wagon. I am so grateful for the time I get to spend with them. I even had some very precious alone time with Cooper at 3:45 am this morning. He was awake for about an hour but was so quite and still in my arms. I was tossing and turning so I decided to let Mom and Dad sleep and I got up with him. I said some prayers over him, rocked him, held him close and told myself to remember this feeling because he is getting so big so fast. I thank God for these precious babies everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Twankful Twog Saturday Nov. 7
    Today I am thankful for long time friends. I had breakfast today with my Breakfast Club, a group of former teachers. We have been through a lot together - One just lost her husband, one is a cancer survivor, 2 have died, one recently lost her father, 2 have had daughters get married and have children. We share good times and bad and I cherish each one of them.

    ReplyDelete