CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Twankful Twog for Thurs., 11/12

Last night I watched the CMA awards which was pure enjoyment! Even though I have heard Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthew's song "Alive and Well" countless times, the chorus really struck me for some reason. It says something like, "breathing in and out is a blessing can't you see." How true that is, so today I am thankful for just breathing in and out! If you haven't heard the song, here are a few of the lyrics and you can google the song and view the YouTube. I thought the two of them singing together was a strange combo at first, but the song is really nice. Another unusual combo from the show last night was Vince Gill and Chris Daughtrey. I really liked their song as well. So I guess today I did more than a twog!


I cut and pasted these lyrics but they jumbled all together. You can still get the gist!

So damn easy to say that life’s so hard Everybody’s got their share of battle scars As for me I’d like to think my lucky stars that I’m alive, and well It’d be easy to add up all the pain And all the dreams you set and watch go up in flames Dwell on the wreckage as it smolders in the rain But not me, I’m alive And today you know that’s good enough for me Breathing in and out is a blessing can’t you see Today is the first day of the rest of my life And I’m alive, and well I’m alive, and well

1 comment:

  1. Twankful Twog Thursday Nov. 12
    I have not been feeling very well the last couple of days. Starting to feel sorry for myself, blah, blah, blah. So, today, I am thankful for Linda's blog. I love the words to that song and it snapped me right out of my pity party. Tomorrow will be great! I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete