Friday, November 13, 2009
Twankful Twog for Friday, 11/13
It has been many years since I've been a ToysR Us shopper. Today I am going there to purchase Cooper and Chloe's riding toys that I will give them for Christmas. I am grateful that I started putting away some Christmas money at the beginning of the year. Being in the financial industry and with the financial crisis of late last year and this year, I wasn't sure how our company would fare. I am so thankful to say that we have weathered the storm fairly well. I am very grateful that we have had no lay-offs at my firm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twankful Twog Friday Nov. 13
ReplyDeleteToday I am thankful that I am feeling so much better. In fact, I think I am ok. I feel like dressing, and doing some work around the house. That is a huge improvement over the last 2 days.