Well today is an easy one for me. I am most grateful for Todd, my SIL! Four years ago he married my daughter and answered this mother's prayers. He is exactly what I prayed for, he's a great husband, an awesome father and a terrific son-in-law. I could go on but I would probably get teary-eyed and I have a lot to accomplish today so I'm going to stop and let this be a twog!
Happy Anniversary Miranda and Todd! I love you both so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twankful Twog Thursday Nov. 19
ReplyDeleteToday I am thankful for long time friends. I went to an 80th birthday party today for my former principal. We have a group of teacher (and principal) friends who have been together for about 25 years. Today, one of them shared some pretty upsetting stuff that is going on in her life. It warmed my heart to see how we rallied around her and made a plan to help her. I love them all dearly.