CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Twankful Twog for Wed., 11/18

I am thankful for great bible study teachers. I completed a study on Revelation last night with Beth Moore (live as we say it here in her home town!). She has such a passion for God and is a very gifted teacher and author. I also have a great bible study/SS class teacher at my home church. I am very blessed to have mentors in the faith such as these two teachers. One is very famous and the other serves faithfully and shows us all what "steadfast" truly means in serving a body of Christ. Thank you Lord for these two completely opposite but awesome teachers!

1 comment:

  1. Twankful Twog Wednesday Nov. 18
    Today I am thankful for my Wednesday night Bible study group. This is a group of ladies that I really didn't know when I started. Some I was acquainted with, but most I didn't know at all. But, through the weeks of discussion, I have come to feel more and more comfortable with them. I am enjoying these classes more each week.

    ReplyDelete