CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Twankful Twog for Tuesday, 11/10

Today I am very grateful for safe commutes to work. I needed to be at work a little early this morning but traffic was horrific due to yet another closure on I-10 East bound at 45 north. This caused some backup for me even though I exit way before this closure. People just drive crazy and I always say a prayer, "Lord get me to work safely." He has over and over again!

1 comment:

  1. Twankful Twog Tuesday November 10
    Today I am thankful for my health. After reading Bear Cronan's blog, and a young friend from my Wednesday night Bible study, I just cannot believe what these young people have to go through. Misty hasn't updated her blog in 2 weeks and I am worried about her. God, please take care of these dear souls and bring them healing and peace.

    ReplyDelete