CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Twankful Twog for Wed., 11/11

Today is Veteran's Day and I have the day off. I am thankful for this day off but most of all I am thankful to all of the Veteran's for their service to our country. Today is also my friend Jocelyn's birthday. I posted about her in an earlier twog. I am again grateful for our friendship and I hope she has an awesome birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Twankful Twog Wednesday Nov. 11
    Today I am thankful for all our active duty service men and women, and all of our veterans. My Daddy was a Marine in WWII and I am so thankful for that generation who kept us free. Can't imagine what the world would be without those brave men and women, and those who served before them and after them.

    ReplyDelete