
This was my contribution to the Thanksgiving meal yesterday. Alas, I am happy to say the dressing turned out good! I have written down exactly what I did since I combined about 4 different recipes! Does that mean I can say it is my recipe now? :) The cake was as good as the prize winning time I made it but I was disappointed in the pie. It was very rich and more chocolatety than pecan-y (are those words?) so that recipe isn't a keeper. I was expecting pecan pie with a touch of chocolate chips in it. It would have been better with some vanilla ice cream on top but we normally don't have ice cream for Thanksgiving! So anway two out three aint' bad and I'm satisfied that the cooking and cleaning are over. I'm off to have "left-over Friday" at my sister's this afternoon and to relax a little!
No comments:
Post a Comment