CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Twankful Twog for Fri., 11/27

I am most thankful for good friends like the Domec family. They surprised me yesterday with a call asking if they could drop by some rice dressing which is one of Miranda's favorite Richard dishes. She had a thing going with him years back that it was the best "hamburger helper" she had ever had. That didn't go over very well as it is far from "hamburger helper" as he makes it from scratch or should I say it is not made from a box! Miranda was quite delighted to receive this unexpected blessing yesterday and was reluctant to share it with our family. Shame. :) But of course she did and we all enjoyed it to say the least. We share many happy memories with the Domec family, some we will never forget and I cherish my friendship with them.

1 comment:

  1. Twankful Twog Friday Nov. 27
    Today I am thankful that I didn't have to go to work. After the long and late day yesterday, I just slept late and lazied around the house all day. My cousin had to go to work and that is just wrong! So, I am thankful I could stay home and relax.

    ReplyDelete