CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

UMW luncheon 2009

My friend Rita (pictured here) and I hosted a table for our annual UMW luncheon. This is the first time the UMW has done a table decorating type luncheon. Each Circle had a couple of tables to decorate and everyone did an awesome job. We had a guest speaker who was a former Associate Pastor. We enjoyed seeing her again and really enjoyed her topic about "living life out loud!" It was a great afternoon and really fun!
I have to give Rita all of the credit although she insisted I stand up with her to be recognized. She did all of the set-up and the clean-up too! We combined our table linens and decorations and it all came together very nicely.

This is how our table looked before the food was plated.... I think we already have a plan for next year if we do this again!

Rita and I are in the Ruth Circle. In fact it was Rita who invited me to Circle about 8 years ago! I can't believe it has been that long! From left to right: Carolyn, Sue and Joan who are all Ruth Circle ladies. These ladies are all very special to me. To the far right is my good friend and neighbor Jocelyn. We have been friends for 30 years (does that age us a little, nah!).

Some other tables decorated by other Circles....

The ladies that did this table used fresh roses, it was very pretty!

It is hard to tell but the container that these beautiful flowers are in is a pumpkin painted purple!






No comments:

Post a Comment