CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Looking Back... on this past week

Said and Done -another year-end at work! WHEW!
The Season/The Weather -lots of rain this past month but it's a sun-shiny day this first day of 2010!
Where I Spent Most of the Week -at work and then at Mir's due to my plumbing issues!
Other Places I Went -Open house this past Tuesday at Amber and Jerry's!
I Enjoyed -Chloe and Cooper's first (well really their second) Christmas!
I Read -magazines and recipes
I Watched -Marley and Me last night for the first time! :(
On the Web -Blogging! Such fun!
My Favorite Meal -my Luann plate from Luby's last night, chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, green beans and wheat roll!
I Wished -Maddie had been with us for Christmas day!
I Remembered -to concentrate on the reason for the season! Thank you Jesus!
I Talked To -Jenni for a long time on my ride home from work on Wednesday, not enough time to visit with people I care about at work.
I Accomplished -not nearly enough at home but again another year-end at work!
I Learned -being tired passes and nothing compares to being with Cooper and Chloe as much and as often as I can be!
I Was Blessed -when I enter the house now, Cooper and Chloe are all smiles and hold their arms up to me to pick them up. There's nothing sweeter than this! I wonder if this is how our Lord feels when we lift our arms in praise!

I wish you all a very blessed and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment