
Chloe and Cooper's 1 year picture. How adorable are these babies?
Maddie is looking very grown-up these days! Isn't she pretty?
Chloe and Cooper both love this car. Mom is wishing Santa brought two of them!

Miss Chloe out on a shopping trip with Mom and Nana! So precious looking here! Not to brag but Nana bought her this outfit and shoes! :)
Chloe and Cooper got these riding toys for their birthday. They haven't quite gotten the knack of making them go on their own but they are working on it! Aren't they cute in their pj's?
Santa also brought these sofa chairs. Cooper likes to back into his and then is really proud of himself. Chloe takes naps in hers. They fold out to small beds and quite by accident the colors in the pillow cases that I gave them for Christmas coordinate pretty well!
They are paying a little more attention to the TV these days. This picture looks like they settled in to watch for awhile but they only sit for a few minutes at a time and then they're off!

My neighbor started a tradition years ago with her grandchildren. She buys them a personalized pillow case at the Nutcracker Market each year. I decided I would copy that tradition and she actually purchased and picked out the two above for me. I knew she would pick out really cute ones and I now have the website (click here) and can purchase them online next year. Aren't they cute??
Maddie is looking very grown-up these days! Isn't she pretty?
Miss Chloe out on a shopping trip with Mom and Nana! So precious looking here! Not to brag but Nana bought her this outfit and shoes! :)Some of these pictures are also on Mir's blog... for more Christmas pictures click on her blog in my blog list on the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment