CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Today
Monday, 1/18

Outside my window... birds are chirping and the sun is bright.
I am thinking... I am glad to be feeling better finally.
I am wearing... jammies
I am remembering... Todd tickling Maddie yesterday in attempt to get a boy's name out of her. She finally gave in and said the name of a boy she likes but I won't tell! :)
I am going... to get an oil change today and to Haurland's to pick out a bead for my Pandora bracelet with Chad's gift certificate from Christmas.
I am reading... finally I am reading a book again! The name of the book is Miss Spitfire by Sarah Miller. My sister loaned it to me several months ago!
I am hoping... that I can stay well for awhile.
On my mind... my to do list (that I haven't made, it is in my head!)
From the learning rooms... it IS true, you get sick more often the older you get!
Noticing that... I really need a written to do list, keeping it in my head doesn't work very well for me anymore! :)
Pondering these words... Ruf, ruf... Cooper now says this all the time. So cute!
Praying for... the Haitian people who are suffering so badly. The people there have such a spirit. We can all learn from those who are praising Jesus and singing hymns in the midst of such devasation. Lord, have mercy.
From the kitchen... with being sick these past three days, I've had soup and frozen dinners. Need to go to the grocery store today! No grand plans in the kitchen this week.
Around the house... the plumbing finally works after having the plumber come out AGAIN!
One of my favorite things... my morning coffee on a Monday morning when I don't have to go to work!
A few things this week... oil change today, bible study on Wednesday night and on Saturday our church will be doing a mission project for a church member. My Ruth Circle group is providing lunch and snacks for the mission workers. So I guess that will involve my kitchen but I don't know what my instructions are yet!

To view or create a Daybook, click on the link in my blog list on the right sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment