CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

20 Random Things + 2 more!

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun!

20 Random things about me:
1. I "HATE" cold weather
2. I love chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes
3. I love bible studies
4. My favorite book of the bible is John
5. Been at the same job going on 25 years
6. I don't sew (maybe an occasional button or tear)
7. I didn't go to college
8. I love to bake cakes from scratch, cookies too!
9. I love to read
10. I'm very punctual
11. I don't like to fly (but will occasionally)
12. I can be a bit habitual!
13. I'm becoming germophobic
14. I try to pray twice a day (maybe more if you count those breath prayers)
15. I rarely show excitement even when I'm excited
16. I love, love, love being a grandmother
17. I commute for close to 2 hours each day
18. I have watched Days of Our Lives for 20 years (or more)
19. I love to set my table and have guests over for dinner
20. I try to be a good friend
21. Lived on the same street for almost 31 years
22. I don't like change! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment