Today
Sunday, 1/24
Outside my window....sunny, windy day
I am thinking....I really missed SS the last two weeks and it was so nice to be back today.
I am wearing....blue top and black jeans
I am remembering....having Cooper and Chloe at my house yesterday, it was a nice change for me and for them hopefully!
I am going....to a housewarming party this afternoon.
I am reading.... same book and catching up on magazines.
I am hoping....to see Chad this coming week.
On my mind....my uncle and aunt
From the learning rooms....started I Thessalonians in SS today.
Noticing that....Chloe likes to explore and get into everything, Coop is more content to play with toys or read books.
Pondering these words....Ma-ma, Chloe was saying mama and pointing to Mir's pictures on the fireplace yesterday. At one point, she hugged the picture of Mir and said ahh... she says ahh when she hugs anything, it is adorable!
Praying for....my uncle and aunt who have health challenges.
From the kitchen....made choc chip cookies for a mission project for a Ruth Circle member yesterday morning.
Around the house....same old chores!
One of my favorite things....Sunday afternoons with family.
A few things this week....housewarming party this afternoon and then will get ready to be at Mir's for the next four days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment