Cooper and Chloe spent most of Saturday with me this past weekend. It was so much fun to have them at my house. I even went and bought two new toys before they arrived! It is getting much easier for them to be at my house and I love having them there. I have been fortunate in that I've been given a crib, a pack-n-play and 2 high chairs! Now they love to get in the high chairs because that means they get to eat! The crib and pack-n-play are another story. They don't nap well unless they are at home but that's okay. We still had fun and they were really good! Please note that the doll in Cooper's arm was placed there by Nana and it is a boy angel just like my Coop! :)
Monday, January 25, 2010
Saturday at Nana's
Cooper and Chloe spent most of Saturday with me this past weekend. It was so much fun to have them at my house. I even went and bought two new toys before they arrived! It is getting much easier for them to be at my house and I love having them there. I have been fortunate in that I've been given a crib, a pack-n-play and 2 high chairs! Now they love to get in the high chairs because that means they get to eat! The crib and pack-n-play are another story. They don't nap well unless they are at home but that's okay. We still had fun and they were really good! Please note that the doll in Cooper's arm was placed there by Nana and it is a boy angel just like my Coop! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment