CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Favorite Things

I love coffee mugs! I have way too many for one person but still love to get new ones. I got this coffee mug for Mother's Day last year and it is one of my favorites now. You can't really tell in this picture but it is more turquoise than blue if that matters to anyone! I love my morning coffee (Community Medium Roast) and I love that I now get grandma type presents. I know you also want to hear something about my grandkids, right? Well I just have to share that our little Cooper has become very sweet and protective over Chloe. I get a phone call from Miranda almost every morning with news of something sweet he has done. When Chloe cries, he finds her pacifier and takes it to her. When she wanted his lovey, he went and found hers and took it to her. This all started about a week ago. It is nice to see that this big brother by 1 minute is going to look out for his little sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment