Today
Monday, Feb. 1st
Outside my window.... gloomy, gloomy, gloomy
I am thinking....how nice it is to have nothing on the schedule until Saturday!
I am wearing....navy blue pants, blue top and navy blue loafers
I am hearing....people eating lunch, my radio, fingers on keyboards
I am thankful....that Cooper and Chloe are feeling much better
I am remembering....yesterday's sermon on Christians in seclusion
I am going....to the grocery store after work
I am hoping....the weather warms up some, I hate cold weather!
On my mind....how many prayers concerns I have right now
I am reading....the same book
From the learning rooms....we all have struggles and challenges and must rely on God's discernment and peace to get through them
Pondering these words...."this too shall pass"
Noticing that...change is all around me (and I don't like it!) :)
From the kitchen...hmmm, not sure until I go grocery shopping but definitely need to do some healthy cooking this week while my schedule permits
A few things this week....nada except for work and then on Saturday morning will have lunch with the Ruth Circle ladies at the tea-room
One of my favorite things....stay tuned to a later post this week!
To view or create a Daybook, visit the site on the right-hand sidebar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment