I am sharing coffee and snack duty for my Sunday School class this month. Yesterday I made these cute little mini-cupcakes and heart shaped brownies. I have to say I was a little over-ambitious on the cupcakes. Getting brownies out of a mini-heart shaped cookie cutter was quite a task! I'm not so sure I'll do that again although they did turn out cute, don't you think? :)
In a little while I'll go take care of my angel babies while Miranda and Todd have a well deserved movie date and dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day. It does my heart good on this "heart" day to see them enjoy some quality time with each other. With two babies, it isn't possible to do that very often.
Here's wishing everyone a special "heart" day whether you have a sweetheart or not! I can't wait to see my angel babies as they completely stole my "heart" on December 8, 2008!
No comments:
Post a Comment