Monday, 2/15
Outside my window... sunny and cold
I am thinking... how much I need this extra day off
I am thankful for.... family and friends
I am remembering.... Chloe and Cooper playing with their Valentine card from me. I bought them one of those musical cards that sings the song "Who Let the Dogs Out." Cooper is into his ruf ruf and I thought he would enjoy it. I think Chloe enjoyed it just as much. By the end of the day, the card was pretty tattered! :)
I am going.... NOWHERE! Yay!
I am reading... my Karen Kingsbury book and also a new Beth Moore book called So Long Insecurity. Miranda, Shay (my niece) and I are participating in an online book discussion through Beth's Living Proof Ministry blog. Should be interesting!
I am hoping....to get something accomplished today
On my mind... my "to do list"
From the learning rooms.... Yesterday's SS lesson was the age-old Christian challenge of being a good example to those around us and how hard that is sometimes in today's world.
Noticing that....I need to get back to the treadmill after taking Cooper and Chloe on a short walk yesterday!
Pondering these words....I wish I knew how to spell the word (if you could call it that) or sound that Chloe makes when she doesn't want to do something or wants something from Cooper. Let's just say she's a girl! :) I tell her, "Be sweet!" She ignores me. :) And to be fair, I say these two words to Coop quite often, "Be patient!" He also ignores me. :)
From the kitchen.... today I'm making Shake and Bake Parmesan chicken breasts, Idahoan instant Roasted Garlic and Parmesan mashed potatoes and Green Giant frozen brocoli and cheese which comes in individual serving cups. Can you say EASY?? I need easy after Saturday's baking day!
Around the house.... piles that I hope are gone by evening today.
One of my favorite things.... I was hoping to post a picture for this but I'm still having problems with the computer and my company blocked social network sites this past Friday largely due to Facebook! :( I don't have a Facebook but I do love to blog!
A few things this week... I'm going to my first Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper at church tomorrow night. I am usually in a Beth Moore study on Tuesday nights so I've never been able to attend this pancake supper. I'm looking forward to it. On Saturday I'm going to my sister's house and we will go together to our quarterly Supper Club dinner at Jenni's house. Our theme this quarter is Cajun!
To create a Daybook or view other Daybooks, click on the link on the right sidebar under My Blog List.
No comments:
Post a Comment