Sunday, Feb. 21st
Outside my window.... darkness
I am thinking....another weekend went by too fast.
I am thankful for....my Supper Club friends
I am wearing.....pj's
I am remembering....what fun we had at Jenni's last night.
I am going.... to bed soon.
I am reading...3 books at once! They are the last 3 books listed on my 2010 reading list.
I am hoping....that my brother-in-law Joe recovers and heals quickly from his surgeries.
On my mind....what I have left to do at home before next Saturday, almost there!
From the learning rooms...we started a new Lenten study in SS today which chronicles the last 24 hours before Jesus was crucified. The author of the study thinks it was John and Judas who sat on the left and right of Jesus at the Last Supper. It never occurred to me that it could be Judas. I always thought it was John and probably Peter. Hmmmm...very interesting!
Noticing that...it helps to make a "to do list."
Pondering these words...."Do this in remembrance of me."
Praying for....Joe, Bear, my Aunt Linda and Uncle Andy, John and his sister Aida, and several others.
From the kitchen....made a Praline cake yesterday for the Supper Club last night. It was yummy if I say so myself! I am making an enchilada casserole for next Saturday night.
Around the house....getting ready for my Wesley Group dinner this coming Saturday evening.
A few things this week....the rest of my "to do list," bible study on Monday night, grocery shopping for Saturday and end of month at work.
From my picture journal....Twenty chubby toes! Picture taken on Valentine's Day, Chloe's feet on the left and Cooper's on the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment