CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 26, 2010

A Day Off and an Afternoon in Pictures

This was my Valentine's card from Maddie, Cooper and Chloe. So sweet!
On Valentine's day/afternoon, I went to spend the afternoon with Cooper and Chloe so Miranda and Todd could take in a movie and go out to eat. I took them on a wagon ride since the weather was so nice. Coop isn't looking happy here but it's not the wagon ride, it's Nana trying to take yet another picture!

This picture is out of order.... oops, this was snack time after the wagon ride.

Chloe enjoying the wagon ride....

There is a small hole in the bottom of the wagon. Chloe was quite interested in the ground underneath her!

In my family, there are many of us who have a "little toe" that lays on its side. I think little Chloe might inherit this trait. I love their little feet, can you tell? :)

Can we just say Cooper has chubby toes and chubby feet? So cute!
Remember the bear/chair pictures? My attempt at a chair picture for this special occassion. I bought these cute little stuffies for them for Valentine's Day. Cooper's is a dog since he is really into his "ruf ruf" and Chloe's is a bear. They are soft and cuddly and have hearts all over them.
Chloe on her riding toy with her companion the "paci." :)

Mom might be upset with me for posting pictures without their pants on but it was a warm day and as you can tell Miss Chloe wanted to go out and play some more. This was after the wagon ride and a diaper change. Shame on Nana!

Both of them wanting to go back outside to play....

Cooper made a "swish!" Go Coop!

Evening and pajama time. I think it is so cute when they play together even if it means they are stepping all over each other.

Isn't this a sweet picture of them....sitting and playing with the same toy. It isn't always like that though. They are very actively taking away each other's toys and fighting over them. The fun has been begun!

And a side note to this post, I am off today! YIPPEE! I have lots to do in preparation for my Wesley group dinner tomorrow night. Can't wait to see all of my friends from this group. They are a very special group of ladies. I'm sure I will post on our evening together on Sunday.
Enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment