CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Shoes Now and Then

These are for all practical purposes Chloe and Cooper's first "walking" shoes. I bought them for their 1st birthday from Pedipeds online. They are a little pricey especially when buying two pairs but no more pricier than the Stride Rite shoes of the day when their Mom needed her first "walking" shoes. There is a lot of debate on what type of shoe is best for babies growing feet but the latest recommendation is the soft sole shoes like the ones above. What I didn't realize is how much they would be worn by both babies. I love the look of worn baby shoes and as you can see Cooper's chubby little feet make his shoes look a little more worn than Chloe's. I am pleased that they were able to get so much use out of these little shoes. I know it isn't the tradition to bronze baby shoes as it was years before but it is fun to look at the differences between what was the proper walking shoe when Miranda was a baby and what is the proper walking shoe now. In case you are doing the math, the shoes below are almost 35 years old! I do have to say for style and cuteness, you cannot beat Pedipeds! Check them out here. I'm sure there is another pair of Pedipeds in the future from Nana.... stay tuned!

Oh and in case you are wondering, I did not bronze Chad's first shoes. I still have them though and it was always my intention to do so. You know what they say you won't do after the first child is born! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment