CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Tonight
Sunday, Feb 28th

Outside my window.... dark and getting colder.
I am thankful.... that Joe is improving and doing better and that Bear is home!
I am wearing.... blue jeans, lavender and blue top and my fuzzy slippers.
I am remembering... my angel babies at the park yesterday.
I am going.... to watch the closing ceremony of the Olympics.
I am reading... the same 3 books as last week.
I am hoping.... for less stress at work this week.
On my mind...a work situation that I hope gets better.
From the learning room....lets just say there is much to be learned from the Beth Moore book that I'm reading right now. A paragraph on change really spoke to me, Beth says, "The truth is, God uses change to change us. He doesn't use it to destroy us or to distract us but to coax us to the next level of character, experience, compassion and destiny."
Noticing that.... there is some green in my yard popping up through the dead grass but it is only weeds and clover! Come on Spring!
Pondering these words.... "I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God." Isaiah 41:9-10
Praying for.... so many, so many.....
From the kitchen.... this morning I made pigs in a blanket for my SS class and on Wednesday will make meatloaf for dinner.
Around the house.... will try to keep things tidy and orderly since I have Ruth Circle this month on March 11th.
A few things this week.... bible study tomorrow night, dr's appt on Friday and besides work that's about it.
One of my favorite things....my Wesley group.
From my picture journal.... a few pictures taken at Bear Creek Park on Saturday. I met Miranda and Todd and their friends Meredith and Jason and their little boy Ethan at the park for a short visit since the weather was so nice. Cooper and Chloe loved being outside and seeing the animals!
For more pictures taken at the park, click on Cummings Family in my Blog List.

No comments:

Post a Comment