CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Random pics

Cooper and Chloe love to sit in their toy storage totes. This was taken this past Saturday while I was watching them for the afternoon and evening. You can tell they just aren't feeling friendly with the camera! :) They give me a look that says, "not the camera again!"

Got a grin in this one! Nana needs to practice fixing her hair as I haven't mastered those teeny tiny hair things yet!

Oh the serious one.... he's so funny when he's being so serious!

The babies decided if they couldn't go out in the sunshine they would sit and read their books next to the doggie door where the sun was coming in. They love the Duck and Goose book series. I promise this is not a staged picture. I think Chloe took her book and sat on the rug in front of the doggie door and then Cooper followed. They love to be read to and they love to read their books on their own too. So cute! Oh in case you're wondering, I keep my camera in my pocket when I'm over there or on the kitchen table so I can grab it quick! :)

This picture and the next were taken two weekends ago. They started out sitting in these small totes. I dumped their blocks in with them. The look on Chloe's face is a near cry because I took her paci out to take the picture. You'll notice in the last picture below she is looking pretty happy with her paci! Of course Coop is being the serious one again. They love their Leggo blocks.



No comments:

Post a Comment