Today
Sunday, 3/14
Outside my window.... blue sunny skies, fertilized grass, lawn sprinkler going full-blast. Aah, the sounds of Spring!
I am thinking.... I'm glad winter is over!
I am thankful for.... health and family.
I am wearing.... old jean capris, t-shirt and flip-flops.
I am remembering.... the windows in the back need to be cleaned before Easter.
I am going.... nowhere, I'm home for the day!
I am reading....finished the Karen Kingsbury book, am really behind on the Beth Moore book but up to date on my Lenten study.
I am hoping... Miranda and I can take the babies to my office tomorrow to show them off!
On my mind.... Layla Grace's family
From the learning rooms.... we had an interesting discussion about Barabbas in SS this morning and the role he played in Jesus' trial before the Sanhedrin.
Noticing that.... the birds are in full concert today!
Pondering these words.... diet and exercise
Praying for.... family and good health and for those who are grieving
From the kitchen.... nothing today, making banana bread in the morning for C&C.
Around the house.... a few more things on the "to do list" before Easter.
A few things this week.... will spend my day off with Mir and the babies, maybe join in on birthday fun for my niece McKenzie on Wednesday and will do something with Donna and Shay on Saturday.
To create or view other Daybooks, click on the link in My Blog List on the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment