CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Today,
Wednesday 3/24

Outside my window....not quite daylight yet, arrived at work early to complete the Census form!
I am thinking.... only 5 business days left for settlements at work.
I am thankful for....Sunday dinners with family.
I am hoping... that this discomfort in my right hand goes away!
I am praying....for a new co-worker who is struggling with the training to learn her job.
I am reading.... my Lenten study book and Beth Moore's book on Insecurity.
I am going.... to the Heights and to a local spice store with my Wesley group on Saturday.
From the learning rooms.... this past week in SS we discussed the "mob mentality" surrounding Jesus' trial before the Sanhedrin and how that still plays out in today's world. How true that became this past Sunday night during the vote for Health Reform and that's all I'll say on that subject! :)
Pondering these words....Jesus says, "Do not fear, I have come to overcome the world."
From the kitchen.... made zucchini bread for my angel babies last night. They loved the banana bread I made a few weeks ago so we'll see what they think of zucchini bread!
Around the house.... need to get out my Easter decorations although I have to clear my tables when C&C are there so maybe I shouldn't bother this year! :)

To create or view other Daybooks, go to the link in my Blog List on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment