Today
Monday, 3/29
Outside my window....Sun is setting in the West and it feels really peaceful right now.
I am thinking.... about Cooper and Chloe.
I am hoping....they start feeling better real soon. They have been sick since last Wednesday with croup, fever, and today the doctor said Coop has a nasty ear infection which explains the fever.
I am thankful....that I got to leave work on time today, it has been a crazy month!
I am watching....Dancing with the Stars, thought I would throw that in! :)
I am going.... to stay with Miranda on Tuesday and Wednesday night to help with C&C.
I am remembering....Cooper yesterday and early this morning. He was so lethargic and just wanted to be held which I was glad to do. He's so precious as is his little sis!
I am praying....that they are fully recovered by Easter weekend. I can't wait to see them in their Easter clothes.
Pondering these words...."Polar bear, polar bear, what do you hear?" I have read this book to the babies so many times. I think I was saying that in my sleep last night! As sick as Cooper was, he still wanted to be read to. Chloe started feeling much better yesterday and she seemed herself except when it was time to eat. They still don't have much appetite.
I am reading....same 2 books.
I am praying....for my angel babies to get well.
From the kitchen....I am planning to make potato salad and a Key Lime Mousse Cheesecake for our family Easter gathering. It has been changed from my house to my sister's which helps tremendously since I'm at Mir's for most of the week. My yard doesn't look too Spring like yet and my sister's flowers are all blooming! It will be a much better place for the Easter egg hunt. I'm really looking forward to it!
Counting down....5 more days of Lent after today! :)
I am going....well it's Holy Week so I will try to go to church on Maundy Thursday and then to the Good Friday service on Friday. On Saturday morning if the babies are feeling better, we're taking them to my church for the annual Easter egg hunt. I will attend Easter service on Sunday morning, pick up my Mom and head out to my sister's for the afternoon.
In case I don't post again, I pray God's blessings on you and yours this Easter season. Let's all rejoice in our risen Savior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment