Okay.... so I was going to do an Easter - Part 2 post tonight but I just can't resist commenting on American Idol's theme for tonight's episode. The contestants had to choose a song written by Paul McCartney or John Lennon. Growing up with the Beatles and being from a family who were and are huge Beatles fans, it was such a fun night. It was like having a party in my living room! It was very nostalgic for me and my top 3 fav's of the night were:
1) Lee singing Hey Jude
2) Katie singing Let it Be
3) Tim singing All my Lovin (this one was just really fun!)
It was hard to pick my top 3 because they were all really great and reminded me of happy times!
I was really surprised no one chose the song Imagine by John Lennon. But then again, there are so many awesome songs to choose from. It will be hard to see who goes home tomorrow night.
Okay I have to pick one more: 4)Casey singing Jealous Guy - the guy has soul!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment